The Marketing Associate will be a vital member of the internal marketing team, working on various marketing activities and projects. He or she will prepare documentation and marketing materials which will be used to educate prospective customers and facilitate user on-boarding.
- Development of new business relationships, account management, and formulation of marketing strategies to ensure continued business growth.
- Responsible for lead generation, cold calling/telemarketing, and properly qualifying training providers.
- Hitting the quota for the number of training providers convinced to sign-up to the SpeedyCourse website.
- Responsible for client presentation and field work from time to time.
- Efficient coordination with other departments/teams/individuals to launch a promotion for the providers and/or learners.
- Maintaining good customer relationships at all times.
- Prepare sufficient and accurate documentation on all matters related to providers; updating of CMS (contacts management system) on a timely manner.
- Responsible for responding to inquiries/requests for information from clients in a timely manner through email or phone.
- Keeping abreast of issue/s affecting and collecting competitor intelligence through feedback from providers.
- Assist in organizing events and implementation of campaigns to promote the website.
- Female or male with self-confidence and poise.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Journalism, Management, Advertising, or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2-3 years work experience in PR and/or marketing in a B2B environment.
- Knowledge in online marketing is an advantage.
- Proven self-starter and with the natural ability to work with little guidance.
- Must have excellent analytical skills, attention to details, and strong commitment to quality.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Must have excellent writing, communication and presentation skills in English.
- Must be creative, dynamic, resourceful.
- Must be willing to do field work from time to time.
- Must be internet savvy.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and assertive.
- Hardworking, highly organized and good with time management.
- Must have the ability to deal with people of all levels.