This L3 VRQ would suit:
- school and college leavers who wish to join the automotive industry.
- individuals (who are not employed in the industry) who want the opportunity to develop occupational knowledge and carry out practical tasks.
- employees of the industry who are seeking to enhance and/or demonstrate their understanding of their work role.
This VRQ offers an ideal step to the Vocational Competence Qualification (VCQ) for those who are employed, and wish to continue with their studies, as the knowledge at L3 meets that of the related VCQ.
Participants will learn how to diagnose and repair faults on modern vehicles
• Engine management Spark Ignition engines
- Engine management Diagnosis of Universal components
- Petrol Direct Injection systems and Diagnosis
- Injector System Diagnosis
• Automotive Air-conditioning Systems Diagnosis
- Oscilloscope Operation and Signal Test methods
• Braking Chassis systems ABS and ESP
• Electronic Diesel Control Systems
• Common Rail Systems
• Essential Test Procedures
- Airbag Supplementary Restraint Systems
- Customers Care