The Cambridge English First (FCE) is a University of Cambridge ESOL examination designed for people who use everyday written and spoken English at an upper-intermediate level (level B2 in the CEFR) . The Cambridge First examination is an extremely popular, internationally recognised qualification in English.
We offer both Full-Time and Part-Time Cambridge English First (FCE) preparation courses:
- FULL-TIME FCE PREPARATION (FCE20)
- PART-TIME FCE PREPARATION (PTFCE)
What does the Cambridge English First exam consist of?
In the Cambridge First exam 4 language skills are tested:
- Reading and Use of English – Shows that you can understand texts from publications such as books, newspapers and magazines. (75 minutes)
- Writing – Shows that you can write different text types, such as an essay, report or a letter. (80 minutes)
- Listening – Shows that you can follow a range of spoken materials, such as news and everyday conversations. (40 minutes)
- Speaking – Shows that you can communicate effectively in face-to-face situations. (14 minutes)
What are the features of our Cambridge English First preparation courses?
- Experienced Cambridge First preparation teachers who know and understand the exam
- Focus on improving skills and exam technique
- All Cambridge First courses developed and supervised by our Academic Manager who is a Cambridge examiner
- Full mock exam prepared and corrected to Cambridge standards
Atlas Language School in Dublin was established in 2003 and has grown quickly in size and reputation in that time. We provide a fun and challenging learning experience with a range of English courses in a friendly and motivating environment. With excellent teachers and facilities, a comprehensive and fun social programme that lets our students experience Irish life and a perfect central location, we believe we are the best school to learn English in Dublin.