This course is a QQI level 6 in Training and Development.
The award covers the following objectives which provides the learner with the knowledge and skills to create, present and evaluate a training programme.
- Examine how adults learn.Look at the cultural and economic trends that influence training needsTo understand the principles behind the creation of effective training courses.
- To be able to create and carry out an effective training needs analysis in order to establish a target group for a training course.
- Examine the different roles of a trainer including planning and preparation, presentation and management of training sessions, working with challenging behaviour, assessing progress and reflecting on their own training practice.
- Look at different learning styles and how this can effect training.
- Examine the skills required to deliver and evaluate an effective training programme.
Contact Office for Course Outline Detail for Both Modules - You can do one module or 2. Full Award is a QQI Level 6 Special Purpose Certificate in Training and Education 6S3372
Assessment - Training Needs Identification and Design
Training Needs Identification and Design 6N3325
Credit Value 15
Assessment - Training Delivery and Evaluation
Training Delivery and Evaluation 6N3326
Credit Value 15
Skills Demonstration 40%
Learner Record 20%
Who is this Course For?
- Individuals who have an interest in Training and Development and may wish to pursue it as a career, teaching adult learners.
- Persons who have training and development responsibilities in organisations.
- Individuals and teams involved in the design and delivery of training programmes.
- People who wish to gain a formal qualification in Training and Development.
- Managers and team leaders who wish to gain an insight into the training and evaluation process.
|Tue||09:30 AM — 04:30 PM|
|No. of Days:||10|
|No. of Participants:||10|