- Professional Conduct & Business awareness, Unit 41 Fashion
- Theatre & Media Makeup, Units 42
- Special Effects,
- Inglot Advanced Certificate
- Hygiene & Sterilisation
- Cosmetic Science & Product Ingredients
- False Lash Application
- Era Makeup (20s, 30s, 40s, 50s etc)
- High Fashion Glamour
- Male Makeup
- Bridal Makeup
- Fantasy Makeup
- Black & White Photographic
- Eyelash & Eyebrow Tinting
- How to take the perfect photo
- Creating your Portfolio
- Photoshoot at end of course, ongoing career support and more
Due to phenomenal public demand, Inglot Ireland launched their first ever academy in September 2018. After almost 10 years of training their own staff, Inglot decided to open their doors to the public – sharing exclusive tips and tricks from inside the doors of Ireland’s top makeup brand.
Inglot sought out 5 of their top makeup artists to train and guide students on artistry and the makeup industry itself. Inglot have tailor-made their courses to fit industry standards whilst covering the fundamentals of makeup artistry. By completing training within a retail environment, Inglot’s students get first hand, unique experience of the industry. With over 300 employees throughout Ireland and the UK collectively, Inglot know exactly what employers are looking for and provide their students with tailored career guidance and direction.
Inglot have teamed up with ITEC to provide their students with Internationally Recognized Diplomas which are operational in over 33 countries worldwide including the UK, America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
To date, Inglot have three Academies in Ireland which are based in Dublin, Galway and Cork.