This intensive 2 day workshop will give participants a unique opportunity to hone their skills and work with one of the world’s most in demand Acting Coaches. Gerry has collaborated extensively with Heath Ledger on numerous projects including The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus and Batman: The Dark Knight, and has worked frequently with Johnny Depp, Bruce Willis, Oscar Isaac, Joel Edgerton, Abbie Cornish, Natalie Portman (Jane Got A Gun) Tom Cruise (Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol) Marlon Brando, Sean Penn, Meryl Streep, Anne Hathaway, Matt Damon, Amy Adams, Kate Hudson, Ewan McGregor, Orlando Bloom and many more.
This workshop is aimed at actors with previous Film or TV experience. Topics covered include:
- How owning your environment improves your expressive muscle.
- Global Moment v Personal Moment. Defining the Global Moment, Re-establishing the Personal Moment
- Self and the Critic (Positive v Negative)
- Ownership (Owning v Being Owned) Being part of the world v The world being part of you
- How memory works (and how we might refine our learning process)
- Expressive Communication
- Expression (from baby to adult)
- Learning Lines
To apply please submit a headshot and CV to [email protected] or by post to 12/13 Bow Street, Smithfield, Dublin 7.
Course Fee: €200